The Candidates desirous of seeking admission into 3 years LL.B(HONS.) CBCS Course 30th June 2017-18 may apply to the undersigned in the prescribed format by 30th June 2017. See below details to get information about application form, application fee, eligibility for course, selection procedure etc.
3 Years LL.B(HONS.) Course Admissions Details Procedure
- Course Name: 3 years LL.b(Honours)
- Qualification: The candidate mus have passed +3 Arts / Science / Commerce or its equivalent by securing at least 45 % of marks in aggregate for General, 42 % for OBC and 40 % for SC/ST candidates.
- Application Form Fee: Rs 500/-
- Last Date of Application: 30th June 2017
- Date of Entrance: 30th July 2017(Sunday), Time: 10 AM to 11 AM
- Selection Procedure: Carrier-Cum-Entrance Test
* Carrier – HSC/Equivalent -10 MArks
* +2 Arts / Science / Commerce – 20 Marks
* +3 Arts / Science / Commerce – 30 MArks
* Entrance Test-General English and G.K – 40 Marks
How to Apply:
The application form can be had fro the college office on each working day between 9.00 AM to 12.30 on payment of Rs. 500/- in cash or can be downloaded from the college website www.universitylawcollegebbsr.org and submitting along with a Demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of The Principal, University Law College payable at Bhubaneswar. The candidates are required to visit the college website regarding publication of merit list and date of admission. Intimations to the selected candidates will be sent through speed post. Self addressed & duly stamped envelope is to be submitted by the candidates along with application form.
Click Her To Download Official Admission Notification
Click Here To Download LLB Admission Application Form