Utkal University Odisha invites application in prescribed form for admission into 5 Year Integrated B.A.LL.B (Hons.) Course at Madhusudan Law College, Cuttack-753003 and University Law College, Bhubaneswar-751007. See below to know more details.
Utkal University Odisha B.A.LLB Admissions Details
- College Name: Madhusudan Law College, Cuttack-753003 and University Law College, Bhubaneswar-751007
- Course Name: 5 Year Integrated B.A.LL.B (Hons.)
- Number of Seats : ( 120) 60 each at both the colleges.
- Eligibility Criteria : 45 % of marks for General and 40% of marks for S.C. /S.T. candidates at +2 or equivalent examinations.
- Cost of the Form : Application Forms may be obtained by depositing Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) by cash at the college counters. The same may be obtained on payment of Rs. 600/- (Rupees six hundred only) either by M.O./D.D drawn in favour of the Principal of the respective colleges through Post. The Application Form may be downloaded from the college website and filled in application form may be sent along with Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in the shape of D.D./ Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of the respective Principals.
- Availability of Form : From 18th May, 2017 (8:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.) at both the
college counters on the working days only.
- Last date of Submission of Form : 14 days from the date of publication of C.H.S.E. Orissa (all stream) Result or 30th June,2017 whichever is later.
- Course Fee : Rs.35,000/- (Rupees thirty five thousand) only per annum.
- Entrance Test : 9th July, 2017 (Sunday) at both the Colleges from10:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
- Publication of Merit List : 20th July, 2017 (Thursday)
How to Apply Admission:
Candidates seeking admission into 5 year B.A. LL.B (Hons.) Degree Course shall apply in the prescribed form obtainable from the office of The Principal, Madhusudan Law College, Cuttack- 753 003 or The Principal, University Law College, VaniVihar, Bhubaneswar- 751004 on payment of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only in cash or by post by sending a Bank Draft of Rs.600/· (Rupees Six Hundred) only drawn in favour of the respective Principals. Candidates shall write their full name on the back of the Bank Draft. Application forms can be downloaded from the college website- www.mslawcollege.org and http:// www.ulcbbsr.org.