United Nations Development Programme is provide support to the Panchayti Raj and Drinking Water Department, Government of Odisha to Fast Track the construction of Houses under Rural housing Scheme. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is engaging 314 Posts of Block Project Assistant at 314 different Block of Odisha. See below job details to get more information.
UNDP Odisha Job Details
- Post Name: District Project Executive – Rural Housing
- Post Type and Level : National Consultant
- Eligibility: Intermediate with at least 6 months’ Diploma/Course in computer applications.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
- Duty Station : Block Development Office (One position in each of the 314 blocks of the State) Odisha
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year (extendable)
- Languages Required : English, Odia
- Application Deadline : 14th December 2017
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 02 January, 2018
How to Apply:
Candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement available at official website United Nations Development Programme – http://www.in.undp.org
Click Here For the Details of Official Notification
Click Here For Apply Online