The State Project Management Unit of ICZM Project, Odisha invites applications for One Additional Project Director (Operation) Post post under the World Bank assisted Integrated Coastal Zone Management Project being implemented in Odisha. Read below details to get more information.
The State Project Management Unit of ICZM Project, Odisha Recruitment Details
- Name of the Post : Additional Project Director (Operation).
- No. of Post : 1 (One).
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc. with PhD in Botany / Zoology / Life Science / Forestry / Environmental Science.
- Experience : The applicant should have minimum 15 years of experience in dealing with Coastal Zone Management related matters in a senior position.
- Age : Applicant should be below 62 years as on date of advertisement with sound health.
- Preference : Preference shall be given to the employees of State Government (Both in-service and retired) and its agencies for effective implementation of the project.
- Remuneration : Rs.75,000/- per month (Consolidated).
How To Apply:
Additional Project Director (Operation) is a supervisory post and is purely temporary and contractual in nature and is coterminous with the tenure of the project. Candidates must be willing to travel extensively. Further, deployment of such manpower after the completion or termination of the project will not be the responsibility of State Govt. / Govt. of India. Interested candidates may send their applications (hard copies) in plain paper with bio-data, passport size photograph, self-attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualification and experience to the Project Director, ICZM Project, Odisha, 1st Floor, Administrative Building, RPRC Campus, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751015 on or before 01.10.2018. The in-service candidates shall send their bio-data and other papers as required through their employer. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. For ToR and other details, website of ICZM Project, Odisha : www.iczmpodisha.org can be accessed.