The Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer & Public Health Officer Mayurbhanj Odisha invites from the eligible contractual employees of NHM presently working in the same post under OSH&FW society in other district of Odisha against the vacant post mentioned below.
OSH&FW Mayurbhanj Odisha Recruitment
- Block Programme Manager: 1 Nos.
- Block Data Manager: 1 Nos.
- ANM: 19 Nos. (Addl ANM-8 + NRC ANM-8 + NUHM-3)
- Staff Nurse: 77 Posts (NHM-42 + NUHM-2 + SNCU-21 + KMC-4 + NBSU-8)
- Laboratory Technicians : 6 Nos. (NHM-3 + NUHM-1 + RNTCP-2)
- AYUSH Mos : 8 Nos. (Ayurvedic-2 + Homeopathic-6)
- Psychatric Social Worker (NMHP-1) 1
- Paediatrician-DEIC : 1 Nos.
- Social Worker-DEIC: 1 Nos.
- Medical Officers-SNCU: 8 Nos.
- STS: 14 Nos.
- STLS: 4 Nos.
- Psychiatric Nurse: 1 Nos.
- Clinical Psychologist (NMHP): 1 Nos.
- Psychatric Social Worker: 1 Nos. (NMHP-1)
- Data Entry Operator : 4 Nos. (DEIC-1 + RNTCP-1 + DBCS-1 + DDMU-1)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may log on to www.mayurbhanj.nic.in for details (terms and conditions & application forms etc). Eligible candidates for the above post. Who are interested, may apply in the prescribed form to the Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Mayurbhanj At/Po/Dist-Baripada, Mayurbhanj & Pin No. 757001 by 02.06.2018 through registered post / speed post only. Application received after the due date will not be considered. Number of vacancies under this advertisement is provisional which may be increase or decrease depending upon the actual vacancy at the time of Selection. Time to time notification regarding status of selection process will be web hoisted in district website. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel / reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof. This office will not be responsible for any postal delay. Click Here for Official Advertisement