Tata Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates for the position of Assistant Engineer Trainee for Operation & Maintenance verticals, on Contract Basis for a period of 2 years for the Kalinganagar Plant-based out of Jajpur district in Odisha.
Post Name: Assistant Engineer Trainee (contractual)
Duration: 02 years
Qualification & Eligibility:
- Must have completed BE/B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) (Candidates with O years of experience post completing their engineering are also eligible to apply)
- Must have attended Full-time AICTE/UGC approved Campus Program.
- Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern K CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in B.E / B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engg.) Examination.
Age Limit: Should not be more than 30 yrs. as on 17th February 2019.
- 1st year: 28,000 per month
- 2nd year: 30,000 per month
How to Apply:
- Visit careers.tatastaelindia.com
- Click on “Careers”
- Click “Apply Now Select Tata Steel India“ (scroll down)
- Select *Apply for jobs / Internship Select Application tab
Last Date of submission of On-line application: website will be open till 17.02.2019