Staff Selection Commission is inviting online application Indian Nationals for posts Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D'(Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted). See job details to get more information about eligibility, salary, application procedure etc.
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Job Details
- Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D'(Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed 12th Standard or equivalent. Candidates should possess skill of Stenography (Ability to take dictation in Hindi or English at the rate of 100 words per minute for Stenographer-C and 80 wpm for Stenographer-D. For more qualification details please refer official notification which link is given below.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years as on 01/08/2017. Age Relaxation as per Govt. rule.
- Application Fee: Rs.100/- as Application Fee. Fee can be paid through Online mode by Debit/Credit card/Net banking and fee can also paid through Offline Mode by Bank Challan.
- Last Date of Application: 15th June 2017(Upto 5.00 PM)
How to Apply:
Further details on professional qualifications, online application, Salary, selection procedure etc., the candidates may visit SSC official website http://www.ssc.nic.in . Eligible Candidates may submit their applications in online on or before 15-07-2017 .
Official website of Staff Selection Commission — www.ssc.nic.in
Click Here to Download Full Official Notification of Advertisement.
Click Here To Apply Online