Directorate of Public Prosecutions, Odisha, Bhubaneswar invites applications in the prescribed format from the willing Junior Stenographers of Heads of Department having at least 5 years of experience through proper channel (Appointing Authority) for selection to the post of Senior Stenographer of this Directorate in the pay of Rs 35,400/- (Level-9 of Pay Matrix of ORSP Rules, 2017). While recommending the application of the applicant, the Appointing Authority/Head of Office is requested to furnish the copy of PAR of the applicant for last three years. Read Below details to get more information.
Directorate of Public Prosecutions, Odisha, Bhubaneswar Recruitment Details
- The application in the enclosed format complete in all respect addressed to the Director Public Prosecution, Odisha, Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, 4th Floor, Satya Nagar, Bhubaneswar should reach this office within one month from the date of application of this advertisement.
- Incomplete application shall not be taken into consideration.
- No direct communication to the Directorate will be entertained.
- The candidate should have knowledge on the working of Computer.
- Selection shall be made after completion of the Shorthand/Computer Test.
- Director Public Prosecution reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
- For any quarry contact: 0674-2572548.
For Original Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here