Office of the Superintendent, SCB Medical College, Cuttack Odisha invites applications in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates for filling up of the vacant post of 4(Four) nos. of Casualty Medical Officers for SCB Medical College Hospital, Cuttack-753007, Odisha from the different disciplines on contractual basis till the post is filled up on regular basis. The engagement is purely temporary and the candidate cannot claim their right to continue in the post on the basis of such appointment / engagement. (The selection candidates have to submit an undertaking to this effect).
SCB Medical College, Cuttack Odisha Job Details
- Post Name: Casualty Medical Officers Vacancies
- Number of Posts : 4 nos. (Four)
- Remuneration :- (1) In case of Asst. Surgeon the remuneration will be Rs. 35,000/- per month. (2) In case Specialist the remuneration will be Rs. 40,000/- per month. (3) In case of retired Asst. Surgeon/Specialist, it will be guided by G.A. Dept. resolution No. 23750 dt. 27.08.2014 and Finance Dept. Resolution No. 5554/F dt. 16.02.2012.
- Reservation: – There will be no reservation policy as the posting is contractual in nature and temporary.
- Qualification / Preference: (1) Minimum qualification MBBS. (2) Preference will be given to the candidates having MS or MD degree in Orthopedic / Surgery / Medicine and MCh. in Neurosurgery. (3) In case of retired person applying for the contractual re-engagement he/she must be below 65 years of age and should be of sound physical health & must have completed 25 years of service.
- Age limit: (1) For fresh candidates must have attained the age of 29 years & below 45 years as on the date of application. (2) For retired person below 65 years.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to submit their application addressed to the Superintendent, SCB Medial College Hospital, Cuttack- 753007, Odisha in the prescribed form along with other particulars/documents. The Application Form and guidelines can be obtainable from the SCB Medical College Hospital, Cuttack website: www.scbmch.nic.in. Last Date of Application: With in 10 Days form 21st August 2017.