Odisha High Court, Cuttack invites applications in the prescribed format for Contractual engagement of 20 (Twenty) persons as Research Assistants for a period of 2 (two) years under terms and conditions mentioned in the ‘Scheme for engaging Research Assistants in the High Court of Odisha. See jobs details to get more information.
Odisha High Court, Cuttack Job Details
- Post Name: Research Assistants
- No of Post: 20
- Qualification: (i) A candidate must be a law graduate or post graduate in law from any recognized
Universities/Colleges/ Institutions, established by law in India and should not have put in more than one year of practice, if he/ she is a practicing advocate.
(ii) A candidate must have basic knowledge of computer.
(iii) In case a candidate is selected who is practising as an advocate, he / she must surrender / keep in abeyance his/ her advocate’s licence during his/her tenure as Research Assistant, but however such period shall be included/calculated towards his/her practice as an Advocate.
- Age & Nationality: A candidate must not have attained the age of 33 years on 1SI January preceding the last date fixed for submission of the application & He must be a citizen of India.
- The Last Date of Submitting Application: 31st May 2017
- Application Fee: Every application submitted shall be accompanied by a Bank Draft of Rs. 100/- by the General category and Rs. 50/- by the candidates of s.c. & S.T. category in favour of Registrar (Administartion), Orissa High Court, Cuttack payable at State Bank of India, Main Branch, Cuttack.
How to Apply:
The last date of submitting application (duly filled up and complete in every manner) must reach the
office of Registrar General, Orissa High Court, Cuttack, on or before dtd.31.0S.2017 during office hours.
Application form and details can be downloaded from the website http://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in . For the details of official advertisement & application form: Click Here