Brief Information: Ravenshaw University invites for a Walk-in-Interview on date and time given below for engagement as Guest Faculty/ Visiting Faculty in Physics. Botany, Geology, Education, Integrated B.Ed, Applied Geography, Economics, Odia, Hindi, English and Sanskrit on a fixed remuneration per teaching hour on temporary basis. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can attain Walk-in-Interview with necessary documents.
Date & Time of Interview:
||Name of the Course
||Date of Interview
||Time of Interview
||Education, Integrated B.Ed
||Applied Geography, Economics
Venue of Interview: The interview will be conducted in the office of the Vice-Chancellor as per the date & time given.
Documents to be brought at the time of Interview:
- Filled in application form with a passport size photograph affixed on the top of the application.
- A set of self-attested photocopies of certificates & mark sheets of all examination passed.
- Original of certificates & mark sheets of all examination passed for verification.
- Experience Certificates of concerned authorities, if any
- Copies of publication, if any