Rajdhani College, Bhubaneswar of Odisha(NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade), an affiliated college of Utkal University, invites applications for admission into two years B.Ed program 2017 -18 on Self-Financing mode. See below details to get more information about Admission, Eligibility, Application Form, Information Prospectus etc.
Rajdhani College Bhubaneswar B.Ed Admission Details
- Intake Capacity of the Institution: 50 (Fifty)
- Duration: 02 years
- Admission Application Form Fee: 500
- Subject Wise distribution of seats:
1. B.A B.Ed : 25 Seats (Arts)
2.Science: 25 Seats
(a)B.Sc B.Ed : Physical Science
(b)B.Sc B.Ed : Biological Science
- Eligibility: Graduate in Arts/Science with minimum 50 % Mark or or in the Master Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity and SC, ST,SEBC and PH candidates should have 45 % of marks in aggregate in the Bachelor Degree Examination or in the Master’s Degree. She/he should have passed Graduation with at least two school subjects of minimum 200 marks each.
or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology (B.Tech) with specialization in Science and Mathematics (as per AICTE syllabus) with 55 % marks in aggregate for General candidates and 50 % marks in aggregate for SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates.
The Science graduate candidates should have passed with two school subjects (with not
less than 200 marks each) out of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science and Geography.
For the Arts Graduate candidate, one of the subject shall be considered out of English, Odia, Hindi and Sanskrit and another subject shall be considered from the subject studied out of History, Geography, Economics, Indian Economy, Political Science, Landmarks in Indian History, Indian Geography, Indian Polity, Mathematics (Each subject of the above mentioned list should have been studied at the Graduation level with not less than of 200 marks) . She/he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in specific examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia. Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the Headmaster of the concerned school that he/she has passed HSC Examination in Odia medium.
- Opening of admission and receiving application form: 9th June 2017
- Last date of receiving Application Form: 24th June 2017
- Display & Despatch of merit list (Website & Notice Board): 17th July 2017
- Date of Admission: 25th July 2017
- Dispatch of Waiting List (Website & Notice Board): 29th July 2017
- Reporting for Waiting List (Website & Notice Board): 1st August 2017
- Admission for Waiting List: 2nd August 2017
- Commencement of Class: 7th August 2017
How to Apply:
For further details regarding Admission, Eligibility, Date of Entrance, Application Form, Information Prospectus and other details, please refer to the website: www.rajdhanicollege.org.in
Click Here to Download Application Form & Brochure for B.Ed course(2017-18)