North odisha University
Sriram Chandra Vihar, Takatpur
Maurbhanj -757003, Odisha
A walk-in-interview will be held for the engagement of faculty in the following self-financing courses as per date & time mention below. The engagement are purely temporary. No TA / DA would be given for appearing in the interview. The authority reserves the right to cancel appointment without given notice. See job details to get more information.
North Odisha University Job Details
Name of the Post & Subject Details:
1. Reader / Assistant Professor (Subject: WLBC)
2. Assistant Professor (Subject: RS & GIS)
3. Assistant Professor (Subject: ATS)
4. Assistant Professor (Subject: MSW )
5. Assistant Professor (Subject: Hindi )
6. Assistant Professor (Subject: Yoga & Naturopathy )
7. Reader / Assistant Professor (Subject: MLIS )
8. Assistant Professor (Subject: Mathematics )
9. Reader / Assistant Professor (Subject: MBA / MFM )
10. Professor / Reader / Assistant Professor (Subject: B.Ed-M.Ed/Education )
11. Reader / Assistant Professor (Subject: Computer Science )
Date & Time of Interview: For SL No 02, 05, 06 & 09 – 20th May 2017 at 10.00 A.M, For SL No 01 &07 – 22nd May 2017 at 10 A.M, For SL No 10 & 11 – 23rd May 2017 at 10 A.M, For SL No 04, 05 & 08 – 24th May 2017 at 10 A.M.
Remuneration (Consolidated) : As per university norms, Special allowance will be given to candidates with exceptional career, research & teaching experience.
Essential Qualification: MA/M.SC in concern / allied subject with 55 % mark with teaching ability. Retired / Experienced teacher shall be given preference.
- Reader: Ph.D. in concern/related subject with 10 years teaching / research experience with quality publications plus other qualification as required for Assistant professor.
- Assistant Professor: A good academic record with at least 55 % of marks at Master Degree level in the relevant subject.
- For Integrated B.Ed. – M.Ed. Courses: A candidate should have a Master Degree in Arts / Humanities / Science / Commerce and M.Ed. each with a minimum of 55 % mark. He / She must have Ph.D. degree in education or in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization for Reader only. Any other qualifications or length of professional teaching experience as per UGC ot State Govt. norms for the positions of Professor and Reader will be considered in to account. More ever who have retired B.Ed. colleges or teachers having requisite qualification who have retired from other colleges and below the age of 65 years can report for walk-in-interview on specified date and time mentioned in the above.
Eligible candidates have to appear at the interview with bio-data along with publications and all other supporting documents in original and one set of Xerox copy of the same on the scheduled date & time.
Click Here For Download Full Advertisement Notification