The Government of Odisha ST & SC Development Department and Minority & Other Backward Class Welfare Department invites applications from ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC(Economically Backward Class) students studying at Post-Matriculation or Post-Secondary stages for Post Metric Scholarship – Prerana Scholarship 2018-19. ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC(Economically Backward Class) category candidates are advised to fill the application form, as this is great opportunity to give wings in your career. Odisha Post Matric Scholarship is provided by Odisha Government, So candidates are advised to fill the form till 15-10-2018. All the interested students who are study at Post Metric or Post secondary courses may apply for scholarship. For more details like eligibility, qualification, how to apply for Prerana scholarship etc see below details.
PRERANA SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS
i) Eligibility Criteria for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme: –
(1) All the eligible ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC(Economically Backward Class) students should be permanent resident of Odisha.
(2) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST/SC students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
(3) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of OBC/SEBC students should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum and they have to secure at least 50% marks in previous examination.
(4) The students should continue their Post Matriculation Studies in any general/technical or professional courses in any Govt. or Govt. recognized Private institutes.
(5) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of EBC students should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum and he/she should have to continue his/her higher study in Government institute only.
(6) This scheme for EBC is applicable only for GENERAL Category (Other than SC/ST/OBC/SEBC).
(II) Eligibility Criteria for sanction of Assistance underFinancial AssistanceScheme to ST students studying in National Level Institutes.
(1) He/She should be ST Category Student
(2) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum
(3) He/She should be permanent resident of Odisha.
(4) Students who have applied for Post Matric Scholarship under Financial Assistance Scheme, in first instance they will be sanctioned under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme and the excess amount not admissible under Post Matric Scholarship scheme will be sanctioned out of Financial Assistance Scheme.
Scheduled Time Table for online Fresh and Renewal Application Registration
||Opening Date of Online Applications
||Last date for submission of Online Applications by students pursuing their studies in Odisha.
||Last date for submission of duly signed printed online version (Hard Copies) to the Institute by the Applicants.
||Last date for scrutiny & forwarding of Online Applications by Institutes to concerned DWOs.
||Last date for online sanction of Applications by the DWOs.
||Last date for submission of applications to the concerned Institutes by the Students pursuing their studies Outside the State of Odisha. – (Students are requested to visit PRERANA website and download the Scholarship Application Form from the DOWNLOAD option in the home page.)
||Last date for scrutiny & submission of Hard copy of Applications of the Students pursuing their studies Outside the State of Odisha by the Institutes to the concerned DWOs .
||Last date of on-line entry and sanction of applications of Students pursuing their studies Outside the State of Odisha by the DWO in the PRERANA PORTAL.
How to Apply:
The detail procedure for submission of ONLINE application for availing the Post Matric Scholarship by the students and registered Institutions are available in the website: http://ori.nic.in/odishapms which may please be referred to. Eligible students are advised to fill up their applications through ONLINE mode by accessing http://ori.nic.in/odishapms. and obtain a print-out of the duly filled in application forms and submit the same along with all supporting documents to the concerned Institutes, where they are studying, for further processing. In case of any problem faced by the students at the time of submission of application through online, they may take the help of DWO concerned or communicate through e-mail ID- [email protected]
Official Advertisement in Odiya
Visit Official Website of Prerana: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here (Link Activate Soon)