The Government of Odisha ST & SC Development Department and Minority & Other Backward Class Welfare Department invites applications from ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC(Economically Backward Class) students studying at Post-Matriculation or Post-Secondary stages for Post Metric Scholarship – Prerana Scholarship 2018-19. ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC(Economically Backward Class) category candidates are advised to fill the application form, as this is a great opportunity to give wings in your career. Odisha Post Matric Scholarship is provided by Odisha Government, So candidates are advised to fill the form till 31-12-2018. All the interested students who are studying at Post Metric or Post-secondary courses may apply for a scholarship. For more details like eligibility, qualification, how to apply for Prerana scholarship etc see below details.
PRERANA SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS
i) Eligibility Criteria for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme: –
(1) All the eligible ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC(Economically Backward Class) students should be a permanent resident of Odisha.
(2) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST/SC students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
(3) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of OBC/SEBC students should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum and they have to secure at least 50% marks in the previous examination.
(4) The students should continue their Post Matriculation Studies in any general/technical or professional courses in any Govt. or Govt. recognized Private Institutes.
(5) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of EBC students should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum and he/she should have to continue his/her higher study in Government institute only.
(6) This scheme for EBC is applicable only for GENERAL Category (Other than SC/ST/OBC/SEBC).
(II) Eligibility Criteria for sanction of Assistance underFinancial AssistanceScheme to ST students studying in National Level Institutes.
(1) He/She should be ST Category Student
(2) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum
(3) He/She should be a permanent resident of Odisha.
(4) Students who have applied for Post Matric Scholarship under Financial Assistance Scheme, in the first instance they will be sanctioned under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme and the excess amount not admissible under Post Matric Scholarship scheme will be sanctioned out of Financial Assistance Scheme.
How to Apply:
The detailed procedure for submission of ONLINE application for availing the Post Matric Scholarship by the students and registered Institutions are available on the website: http://ori.nic.in/odishapms which may please be referred to. Eligible students are advised to fill up their applications through ONLINE mode by accessing http://ori.nic.in/odishapms. and obtain a print-out of the duly filled in application forms and submit the same along with all supporting documents to the concerned Institutes, where they are studying, for further processing. In case of any problem faced by the students at the time of submission of application through online, they may take the help of DWO concerned or communicate through e-mail ID- [email protected]
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here