The Government of Odisha invites applications from ST/SC/OBC/SEBC students studying at Post-Matriculation or Post-Secondary stages for Post Metric Scholarship – Prerana Scholarship 2017-18. ST/SC/OBC/SEBC category candidates are advised to fill the application form, as this is great opportunity to give wings in your career. Odisha Post Matric Scholarship is provided by Odisha Government, So candidates are advised to fill the form till 30-10-2017. All the interested students who are study at Post Metric or Post secondary courses may apply for scholarship. For more details like eligibility, qualification, how to apply for Prerana scholarship etc see below details.
PRERANA SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS
(1) ST/SC students who are continuing their Post Matriculation Studies in any general/technical or professional courses in any Govt. or Govt. recognized Private institutes, and the annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources of those ST/SC students is not exceeding Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum.
(2) The annual family income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of OBC/SEBC students should not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum and they have to secure at least 50 % marks in previous examination.
(3) He/She should be permanent resident of Odisha.
Finacial Assistance Scheme for ST students only to study in all National Level Institutes–
(1) ST students who are continuing their Post Matriculation Studies in any National level Institute and the annual income of the parent/guardian of those ST students is not exceeding Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum.
(2) He/ She should be permanent resident of Odisha.
(3) The cost of Course Fee and Maintenance Fees of these students in first instance have to be charged to Post Matric Scholarship Scheme and the excess amount exceeding the maximum limit shall be sanctioned out of Financial Assistance Scheme.
Important Date :
- New online application form registration start: 25.09.2017
- Last date for submission of Online applications by Fresh Applicants (students) pursuing their studies in Odisha – 15.11.2017
- Last date for submission of duly signed printed online version (Hard Copies) to the Institute by the Applicants – 20.11.2017
- Last date for scrutiny & forwarding of online applications by Institutes to the concerned DWOs – 25.11.2015
- Last date for submission of Hard Copies (FRESH) by the institute to the DWO concerned – 30.11.2017
- Last date for sanction online applications by the Districts – 25.12.2017
- Last date for submission of duly signed printed online version(Hard Copies) to the concerned Institutes by students pursuing their studies outside of the State of Odisha – students are requested to visit PRERANA website and download the scholarship application for from download option in the home page : 10.11.2017
- Last date for submission of Online applications to the concerned DWOs by Fresh Applicants (Students) pursuing their studies Outside the State of Odisha – 25.11.2017
- Last date of online entry and sanction of applications of Students who study in outside state of of Odisha by the DWO in the Prerana Portal – 30.11.2017
How to Apply:
The detail procedure for submission of ONLINE application for availing the Post Matric Scholarship by the students and registered Institutions are available in the website: http://ori.nic.in/odishapms which may please be referred to. Eligible students are advised to fill up their applications through ONLINE mode by accessing http://ori.nic.in/odishapms. and obtain a print-out of the duly filled in application forms and submit the same along with all supporting documents to the concerned Institutes, where they are studying, for further processing. In case of any problem faced by the students at the time of submission of application through online, they may take the help of DWO concerned or communicate through e-mail ID- [email protected]