The Department of Posts, Odisha Circle Bhubaneswar is hiring an unspecified numbers of direct agents to work for the Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) through walk-in interviews. See job details to get more information:
The Department of Posts, Odisha Circle Bhubaneswar Job Details
Interested Candidates fulfilling the condition below may “walk-in interview” for the emplacement of Direct Agents on commission basis for sales of postal Life Insurance / Rural Postal Life Insurance products in various postal divisions in Odisha. The empanelment is provisional for period of twelve months to be extend up to 3 years on acquiring certification by passing examination conducted by IRDA accredited Institute on own cost.
- Name of the Post: Direct Agent
- Sr. Supdt./Supdt. of Postal Offices will conducted “walk-in-interview” in their respective division for empanelment of Direct Agent in their office on 12th May 2017(Friday) at 10.00 hours.
- Candidates are require to come with their bio-data, proof of age, educational qualification, required certificates and areas having population of 5000 or more.
- Eligibility Condition:
A. Qualification: The applicant should be 10th passed if his residence comes in an area with less than 5000 people. Basically it is for rural applicants of Odisha. The applicant should be 12th passed if his residence comes in an area with equal or more than 5000 people. Basically it is for urban area applicants of Odisha.
B. Age Limit: The age limit should be between 18 years to 60 years.
C. Categories: (1)Person having a viable source of livelihood such as salaried persons / pensioners etc (2) Self Employed educated yoth having a source of income. (3) Ex Servicemen, Anganwadi workers, Mahila Mandal workers (4) SHGs functionaries, Panchyat Sanchar Sewa Kendra worker etc (5) Any intending person fulfilling other condtion such as experience of selling life insurance products, knowledge of handling computers, having good communication skills, conversant, with local area & population.
- Desirable: Experience in of selling life insurance products, knowledge of computers / knowledge of local area.
- Intending candidates may contact local postal division office of their area before hand to make themselves of other terms and conditions of empanelment of judge their suitability for the engagement.
- Contact No: 0674-2390003/2395924, Toll free No – 18003456550
Click Here For Full Advertisement Details