Paradip Port Trust, an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Shipping, invites applications for filling up the Manager (Environment) post on contract basis for a period of (03) three years extendable another (02) two years.See job details to get more information.
Paradip Port Trust Job Details
- Post Name: Manager (Environment)
- No. of Post: 01
- Total Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: Rs.79,000/- per month (Approx.)
Post Graduate degree in Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering from a recognised National/International University.
- Desirable Qualification: Post Graduate Diploma in safety Engineering/Industrial Health.
- Experience: 5 years work experience in Executive Cadre in Environmental Assessment and Regulations.
- Desirable Experience: (i)Experience in Port/Shipping Sector/Infrastructure/Heavy Engineering. (ii)Must have broad knowledge in training and direct experience in interpreting and navigating environmental regulations and issues encompassing local, state and federal regulatory requirements and permit process.
- Age Limit: Below 50 years
- Last Date of Application: 15th December 2017
How to Apply:
Further details on professional qualification, experience, roles and responsibilities etc. the candidates may visit Port website www.paradipport.gov.in The last date for receipt of application in this Port is 15.12.2017 to Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Administrative Building, Paradip-754142, Jagatsinghpur, Odisha. Applications received after due date, incomplete application etc., will not be considered.
For the Recruitment Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here