Applications in the prescribed form are invited from eligible candidates for admission in to the Masters and Ph.D. programme in Science subjects under College of Basic Science & Humanities for the Academic Session 2017-18. See below details for more information.
OUAT, Bhubaneswar Odisha M.Sc. & Ph.D. Admission Notification
Courses Name : Masters Programme in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology and Microbiology & Doctoral Programme in Microbiology
How to Apply For Admission:
Details about eligibility, number of seats, course fee etc. are mentioned in the prospectus available in the OUAT website. The candidates desirous of admission in to the above Masters & Ph.D. programmes are advised to down load the Application Form from OUAT website www.ouat.nic.in and make payment of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand) only by using SBI website www.onlinesbi.com from Dt.22.05.2017 to 08.06.2017 (Up to 5 pm) & 10.07.2017 to 30.07.2017 (Up to 5 pm) and generate the e-Receipt for successful payment of the Application fee.
After downloading the Application Form, the candidates have to submit the same carefully and enclose the e-Receipt with self attested copies of certificates and testimonials and send the same to the Director, College of Basic Science and Humanities, OUAT, Bhubaneswar-751003 through registered post/speed post/courier service so as to reach by Dt. 09.06.2017 (Up to 5 pm) for Masters Programme & Dt. 31.07.2017 (Up to 5pm) for Doctoral Progarmme. Application forms without e-Receipt and after the last date of receipt will be summarily rejected. The Authority will not be held responsible for any postal delay or loss.
The Entrance Examination for selection of candidates for Admission in to Masters Progrmme will be held on Dt.18.06.2017(Sunday) from 11.00AM to 1.00PM. The Entrance Examination for Doctoral Programme will be held on 10.08.2017 (Thursday)from 10.00am to 12.00noon
Help line Number:
To be contacted only during office hours (10am-5pm) on working days.
1. Director, College of Basic Science & Humanities : 94373 06963
2. Assistant Registrar (Academic):
Important Date for M. Sc. Programme
1. Availability of Application Forms through online in www.onlinesbi.com: 22.05.2017 to 08.06.2017 upto 05.00PM
2. Last date for receipt of application form by post only: 09.06.2017 upto 05.00PM
3. Entrance Examination: 18.06.2017 (Sunday) 11.00AM to 1.00PM
4. Date of publication of Result: 30.06.2017 (Friday)
5. Date of Counselling and Admission to M. Sc. Microbiology: 07.07.2017 (Friday)
6. Date of Counselling and Admission for other M. Sc. Programme: 10.07.2017 (Monday) & 11.07.2017 (Tuesday)
7. Admission to balance seat if any :14.07.2017 (Friday)
8. Commencement of Class: 17.07.2017 (Monday)
Important Date for B. Ph. D. Programme
1. Availability of Application Forms through online in www.onlinesbi.com: 10.07.2017 to30.07.2017 Up to 5.00PM
2. Last date for receipt of application form by post only: 31.07.2017 Up to 5.00PM
3. Entrance Examination: 10.08.2017 (Thursday) 10.00AMto12.00Noon
4. Date of publication of result: 17.08.2017 (Thursday) (upto 05.00PM)
5. Date of Counselling and Admission: 28.08.2017 (Monday) (upto 05.00PM)
6. Commencement of Class: 29.08.2017 (Tuesday)