Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for admission into Diploma in Agro Polytechnic Courses – Agriculture, Horticulture Science, Animal Science, Fishery Science for the academic session, 2017-18. See below details to get more information.
OUAT Agro-Polytechnic Courses Admission Details
- Course Name: Diploma in Agro-Polytechnic Courses – Agriculture, Horticulture Science, Animal Science, Fishery Science
- Eligibility: +2 Science with minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate including extra optional. (for SC/ST/PH candidates 40 %). For more details refer clause 3 of the prospectus which link is given below.
- Age Limit: The candidates must have completed 17 years of age by 31st December 2017(Born on or before 31st December 2000)
- Application Fee: The candidate has to pay Rs. 600.00 (Rupees six hundred only) for application fees to the University besides bank charges as specified by the Bank depending upon the mode of payment selected through online payment gateway using internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card of any Bank. Online submission and Payment in cash can also be made through Common Service Centre (Jana Seva Kendra).
- Total Seat Intake Capacity: 200 (Agriculture-120, Horticulture Science-40, Animal Science-20, Fishery Science-20)
- Selection Procedure: The selection will be purely on the basis of percentage of marks secured in H.S.C/equivalent and + 2 Science/ equivalent examination on 50:50 basis. In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the merit, the merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as follows. a) Candidate securing higher marks in + 2 Science/ equivalent examination. b) If candidate securing equal marks in +2 Science/ equivalent examination, then higher marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together will get the first chance.
How to Apply:
The candidates are advised to download the Diploma in Agro-Polytechnic Prospectus 2017-18 from OUAT website www.ouat.nic.in read care fully and follow the instructions (Annexure-1) there in while filing application form. The candidates can have access to the application form by visiting the website www.ouat.nic.in or www.lokaseba-odisha.in clicking on a link “submission of Application Form for Admission into Diploma in Agro-Polytechnic Courses for the year 2017-18.” The candidate must enter correct mobile number (Validate it through OTP generated in the mobile number), Aadhaar / Aadhaar Enrolment number, email ID, Date of Birth, details of academic qualification and other information. Full signature (size 20-50 kb), passpor size colour photograph (size 20-50 kb) and relevant document(file size within 200kb) as per clause 6.1 of online scanned in the “jpg/jpeg” format should be uploaded. After submission of online application, login ID, password and application number will be generated and sent to the candidate by email and sms to the registered mobile no. The candidate has to pay Rs. 600.00 (Rupees six hundred only) for application fees to the University besides bank charges as specified by the Bank depending upon the mode of payment selected through online payment gateway using internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card of any Bank. Online submission and Payment in cash can also be made through Common Service Centre (Jana Seva Kendra). Submission of application is completed after payment of fees and uploading of relevant documents on or before 20th July, 2017.
- Availability and submission of Application Online through www.ouat.nic.in or http://www.lokaseba-odisha.in : 05.07.2017 to 20.07.2017
- Availability of intimation letter through OUAT website: 08.08.2017
- Counseling and admission: 17.08.2017 & 18.08.2017
- Orientation Programme and Commencement of class in respective centre: 21.08.2017