Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites online applications for 74 Inspector of Supplies posts on contractual basis under Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar. See job details to get more information about no. of posts, eligibility, salary, how to apply etc.
OSSC Inspector of Supplies Job Details
- Name of the Post: Inspector of Supplies
- No. of Vacancies: 74 (UR- 37 Posts, SC- 13 Posts, ST- 24 Posts)
- Scale Pay: Rs.9300/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- (Contractual).
- Condition of Service: Appointment is contractual initially to be guided by the Odisha Group-B (Contractual
- Appointment) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules- 0061-2013-1147/Gen dt.17.01.2014.
i) Age: – must not be below 21 years and above 32 years as on 1.1.2017.
ii) Upper age relaxation:- 5 years in case of SEBC, SC, ST, and Women candidates. 10- years for PwD Candidates.
iii) Minimum Educational Qualification: – Candidates should Possess Graduation Degree or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Govt and Knowledge in basic Computer skills.
iv. Candidate must be a Indian Citizen.
v. be able to read, write & speak Odia.
Examination Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 100/- through online or offline mode. SC/ ST & PWD candidates are exempted from this payment.
1. Commencement of Online Registration of application: 18th September 2017
2. Last date for online registration of application: 17th October 2017 (Upto 11.55 P.M)
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are required to visit the official website OSSC http://www.ossc.gov.in/ to know details of posts, terms and conditions including academic qualifications, category and salary etc.
For Details of Advertisement: Click Here
For Apply Online: Click Here