Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites Online applications for recruitment to 07 (Seven) Lecturer in Government Hindi Teacher’s Training Institute, Cuttack in Group-A Service under School and Mass Education Department. Application to be made available on the Website (http://opsconiine.gov.in) from 20.02.2019 to 12.03.2019. Read below details to get more information.
OPSC Govt. Hindi Teacher’s Training Institute, Cuttack Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Lecturer in Govt. Hindi Teacher’s Training Institute
- No of Post: 07 (02-w) [ UR: 04(w-02), SEBC: 01, SC:01, ST: 01 ]
- Age: A candidate must be under 33 years and above 21 years of age on the 1st January, 2019. Age relaxation – As Per Govt Rule.
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with 5% of marks of its equivalent grade (50% or| equivalent grade for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized University and with a 2nd Class in the Bachelor’s Degree.
- M.Ed/ BME. / Hindi Sikshan Nishnat / BE.D. / BH.Ed. / Hind Sikshan Parangat with 55% of marks or its equivalent grado (50% or is equivalent grade for SC/ST) candidates) from a recognized University / Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra
- Ph.D. in Hindi of NET in Hindi
OR (a)Master’s Degree in Education with 56% of marks or is equivalent grade (50% or equivalent grade for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized Unversity and with a 2nd Class in tho Bachelors Degree.( b)B HE. Hind Sikshan Parangat with 55% of marks o ts equivalent grade (50% or ts equivalent grade for SC /ST candidates) from a recognized University /| Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra and Ph.D. in Education or NET in Education
The following categories of disabled persons possessing the prescribed qualification and experience are eligible to apply.
BL – Both log affected but not arms.
OL – One log affected (R and / or L)
OA – Ono Ar affected (R or L) +8 a) impaired reach (b) weakness of grip, (c) ataxia
PD – Partially deaf
MNR – Mobility not be restricted In all the above cases disability should not be less than 40 percent.
A candidate is required 0 pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable foe of Rs 4001- (Rupees four hundred) only. Candidate belonging to Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons With Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
How To Apply
Candidate must go through the details of the Long Advertisement available i the Website of OPSC before filing up the Online Application. Candidates must apply online through the website of OPSC www.opsconline.gov.in . Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
Original Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here