Odisha Public Service Commission invites on-line applications from the prospective Scheduled Tribe candidates through the proforma application to be made available on the Website of the Commission (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 20.06.2018 to 19.07.2018 for special recruitment to 87 (Eighty Seven) posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Class – II (Group – B) of Odisha Veterinary Service under F. & ARD Department. Read below details to get more information.
Odisha Public Service Commission Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Job Details
- Post Name: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- No of Post: 87-ST(29:W)
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India or abroad and must have registered himself/herself under the Odisha Veterinary Practitioners Act, 1970.
- Scale of Pay:Rs.44,900/- in Level 10, Cell – 1 as per the Pay Matrix provided under Rule – 3 of ORSP, 2017 corresponding to pre-revised scale of pay of 9,300/-34,800/- carrying Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
- Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 (twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 32 (thirty two) years on the 1st day of January 2018 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1986 and not later than 1st January 1997. Age relaxation for candidates in different categories for availing relaxation and reservation benefits will be as per Government Rules prescribed for the purpose. Provided that, a candidate who comes under more than one category, he/she will be eligible for only one age relaxation benefit, which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
How to Apply:
- Candidate must go through the details of the Long Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up the Online Application Form.
- Candidates must apply online through the website of OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
- Candidates who will qualify in the written examination should be in readiness to submit the Hard copy of online application form along with true copies of following documents duly self certified. The candidates are required to mention on each document “Submitted by me” and put their full signature & date on the same. They must not attach the original certificates to their hard copy of online applications. Only those who are called for the Interview will be required to bring with them the hard copy of online application form along with copies of certificate, mark sheets etc. and original of the same for verification prior to the date of Interview which will be notified later on in due course, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear at the Interview.
The candidates are required to visit the Website of the Commission at http://opsc.gov.in for detailed information about the programme of the examination, notice regarding rejection of applications; other important notices etc. and also keep track of publication of various notices to the effect in the leading local daily news papers for information.
Visit Official Website: Click Here
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here