Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) invites online application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment 500 posts of Assistant Section Officer in Group” B” of Odisha Secretariat service under Home Department by direct recruitment. Read below details to get more information.
OPSC Odisha ASO Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of Posts: Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
- No of Posts: 500 [ UR-266(W-88),SEBC-87(W-29),SC-75(W-25), ST-72(W-24) ]
- Pay Scale: Rs.35,400/- in level 9, Cell 1 as per Pay Matrix
- Age Limit: Candidate should not be below 23 years and above 32 years of age on the 1st January, 2018 and he/she must not have been born earlier than 2nd January, 1981 and not later than 1st January 1997. Age relaxation shall be as per Government Rules prescribed for the purpose.
- Essential Qualification: candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from recognized University,
- Application Fee: A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of 300/-(Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe of Odisha & persons with disability (O.H.) whose disability is not less than 40 % are exempted from payment of this fee.
i) Written Examination
ii) Skill Test in Computer(Practical)
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-11-2018 till 11:59 P.M.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 13-11-2018
Tentative Examination Date: 23-12-2018
How to Apply:
Candidate must go through the detailed advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application. Candidates must apply online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
For details of official advertisement : Click Here
Visit Official Website: Click Here