Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment 43 posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service under Law Department by direct recruitment. Read below details to get more information.
OPSC Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2018 Details
- Name of Posts: Civil Judge
- No of Posts: 43[ UR-19(W-06),SC-07(W-02), ST-10(03),SEBC-05(W-02),O.H. -02(W-01)]
- Pay Scale: Rs.27,700-770- 33,090- 920-40,450-1080-44,770/-, with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time as admissible.
- Age Limit: Candidate should not be below 23 years and above 35 years of age on the 1st August, 2018 and he/she must not have been born earlier than 2nd Aug, 1982 and not later than 1st August 1994. Age relaxation shall be as per Government Rules prescribed for the purpose.
- Essential Qualification: candidate must be a graduate in Law of a recognized University or Institution recognized by the Government.
- Application Fee: A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of 300/-(Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe of Odisha & persons with disability (O.H.) whose disability is not less than 40 % are exempted from payment of this fee.
i) Preliminary Examination
ii) Main Examination
iii) Viva Voce
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-09-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-10-2018 till 11:59 P.M.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 29-10-2018
How to Apply:
Candidate must go through the detailed advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application. Candidates must apply online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
For details of official advertisement : Click Here
Visit Official Website: Click Here