Odisha Public Service Commission invites online application for 224 Post of Lecturers in Odisha Technical Education & Training Service Cadre (Group – B) under Department of Skill Development & Technical Education. See below job details to get more information about eligibility, salary, how to apply etc.
OPSC Lecturers Jobs Details
- Post Name: Lecturers
- Vacancy Position: 224 (w-45)
- Subject Wise Vacancy Details: i. Mathematics & Physics – 12, ii. Mathematics & Chemistry – 12, iii.Mathematics & Science – 12, iv. English, v. Civil – 07, vi. Mechanical – 30, vii. Electrical – 27, viii.Electronics – 31, ix. Instrument and Control – 04, x. Computer Science & Engineering- 12, xi. Automobile – 05, xii. Textile Technology – 02, xiii. Architectural Assistantship – 02, xiv. Chemical – 07, xv. Mining – 04, xvi. Metallurgical – 04, xvii. . Drilling – 02
- Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification: A candidates must be Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University for post-i to iv, first class in Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant disciplines or equivalent, If the candidate has a Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent is required at Bachelors or Masters level in the concerned discipline for post-v to xi, xii to xvii, Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology in Textile Technology Branch with First Class or equivalent for post-12.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800 GP: Rs. 4,600
- Age Limit (as on 01-08-2017): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years. For Age relaxation details check details of advertisement available in the website of the OPSC (Advertisement link is given below)
- Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with disability (whose disability is not less than 40 % ) are exempted from payment of this fee).
- Starting Date of Online Application: 19th January 2018
- The last date of filling up online application : 19th February 2018 till 11.59 P.M.
- The last of payment of application fee at any Branch of SBI: 22nd February 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 28th February 2018 till 5.00 P.M.
How to Apply:
Candidates must go through the details of the long advertisement available in the website of the OPSC before filling of the online application form. Candidates must apply online through the website of the opsc http://opsconline.gov.in . Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates are required to send the printout / hard copy of the filled in online application duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc, as provided under Para-9 of the long Advertisement available in website (Advertisement link is given below), by Reg. Post / Speed post / Courier Service to Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001 so as to reach the same in the office of OPSC on or before 28.02.2018.
Click Here to Download Details of Advertisement
Click Here to Apply Online