Odisha Public Service Commission invites online form eligible candidates for Special Recruitment Drive (for ST candidates only) to the post of Assistant Horticulture Officer in class-II of Group-B service under Agriculture & Farmer’s Empowerment Department. Read below details to get more information.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Job Details
- Post Name: Assistant Horticulture
- No. of Post: 16 ST (5-w)
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/ Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
- Age Limit: A candidate must be under 32 (thirty-two) years and above 21 (twenty-one) years of age as on the 1st day of January 2018 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1986 and not later than 1st January 1997. Age relaxation shall be as per government rules prescribed for the purpose.
- Closing Date of Online Application: 30.6.2018 till 11.59 P.M.
- The last date submission of print out/hard copy of online application form alongwith copyof specified documents/certificates: 07.7.2018 till 5.00 P.M.
How TO Apply:
Candidates must go through details of the long advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up the online application form. Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected. Candidates are required to send the printout/hard copy of the filled in online application form duly signed under the declaration alongwith required documents and certificates etc. (as provided under para-9 of this detailed long advertisement) by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001 so as to reach the same in the OPSC on or before 07.7.2018.
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here