Office of the District Judge Balangir, Odisha invites applications prescribe format for filling up the following posts of Junior Clerk cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade-III posts in the scale of pay mentioned below against each category of posts per month with usual D.A. and other allowances as admissible by the Govt. from time to time on regular basis in accordance with the provisions contained in “Orissa District and Subordinate Courts’ Non-Judicial Staff Services (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2008 and amended Rules, 2010 subject to result of W.P.(C) No. 1273/2014 pending before the Hon’ble High Court of Orissa, Cuttack.
Office of the District Judge Balangir, Odisha Job Details
Office of the District Judge,KandhamalPhulbani Job Details
- Post Name: Junior Clerk-Copyist
No Posts: 12 [ SEBC – 3(M:2, W:1), SC-3(M:3), ST-6(M:4, W:02)]
Basic Pay: Rs.19,900/-
- Post Name: Junior Typist
No Posts: 03[ST-03(M:2, W:1]
Basic Pay: Rs.19,900/-
- Post Name: Stenographer Grade-iii
No Posts: 02[ST: 02(M:1, W:1)]
Basic Pay: Rs.25,500/-
Eligibility For Above Post :
A candidate in order to be eligible for the posts shall—
- have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University as the case may be.
- have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- be over 18 years and below 32 years of age on the last date fixed for receipt of applications by the District Recruitment Committee. Provided that, the upper age-limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant Act, Rules, Orders or Instructions, for the time being in force for the respective reserved categories.
- be able to speak, read and write Oriya and have passed in a test in Oriya equivalent to the M.E. standard :
- be of good character :
- be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity :
- have not more than one spouse living, if married :
- have paid the fees prescribed for the examination as set forth Appendix ‘A’:
- For the post of Stenographers Grade -III the candidate shall possess a minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
- For the post of Typists the candidate shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
Examination Fee: The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only in shape of treasury challan under the head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01- Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730- Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts.” The Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 7th July 2018. Applications along with the required documents and self attested copies of certificates shall be sent by the candidates by Registered Post/Speed Post. The applications received thereafter shall be summarily rejected.
How to Apply:
Details of advertisement, application form, eligibility criteria, scheme of examination along with detail syllabus, method of selection and Recruitment Rules are available in our court Notice Board, Notice Board of other Judicial Courts of this Judgeship, Notice Board of Collector, Balangir and Employment Exchange, Balangir and in our web-site http://ecourts.gov.in/Odisha/Balangirdc which may be gone into while applying for the posts.