Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) invites online applications for 765 Junior Clerk posts on contractual basis under different department of Government of Odisha. See job details to get more information about vacancy details like eligibility, salary, how to apply etc.
OSSSC Job Details
- Name of the Post: Junior Clerk
- No. of Vacancies: 765
- Consolidate Monthly: Remuneration: 5200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/- (Contractual Period)
- Scale Pay: Pay Band Rs.5200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
i) Age: – must not be below 18 years and above 32 years as on 01.04.2017.
ii) Upper age relaxation:- 5 years in case of SEBC, SC, ST, and Women candidates. 10- years for PwD Candidates and total period of service rendered in Defence Services in case of Ex-Service Men category. For in-service contractual employees as per provisions contained in the concerned Rules, they must be within 45 years of age as on 01.04.2017. The upper age limit (i.e. below 45 years of age as on 01.01.2017) in respect of existing members of Watershed Management Team, Watershed Development Team, Livelihood Support Team, Capacity Building Team and Technical Experts Team is relaxed as per instruction issued by Government and they are allowed to apply for the post.
iii) Minimum Educational Qualification: – Candidates must have passed +2 or equivalent examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
- Application Fee: All applicants other than SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities have to
pay Exam fee of Rs.100/- through online mode.
1. Online application facility will be available from 1st August to 8th September 2017
2. Last date for online deposit of Examination Fee is 31st August 2017
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are required to visit the official website OSSSC – http://www.osssc.gov.in/ to know details of posts, terms and conditions including academic qualifications, category and salary etc. . For details of advertisement or to apply: Click Here