Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), a state-owned power utility in Odisha is engaged in the businesses of transmission of electricity, invites online application from Graduate candidates for 60 Post of Office Assistant Grade III Trainee. See job details to get more information.
OPTCL Office Assistant Job Details
- Post Name: Office Assistant Grade III Trainee
- Total Vacancies: 60
- Categories Wise Vacancies: SC – 10(W:3) ST- 16(W:5) SEBC – 8(W:3) UR – 26(W:9)
- Job Location: Odisha
- Qualification: (i). A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or possess such other qualification equivalent there to. (ii). And the candidate must have adequate knowledge in computer application.
- Age Limit: Below 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as on 1 November, 2017. Age relation as per Govt. rule.
- Pay Scale Training Period: Rs. 8000 p.m.
- Application Fee: UR, SEBC – Rs. 500/-, SC/ST/PWD- Rs. 250
- Selection Process: Selection for this Office Assistant recruitment will be held in two stages. i. Computer Based Online Test ii. Skill test (Practical on Computer)
- After Training Period: Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2830.
- Start Date of Application: 24 Nov 2017 11:00 AM
- Last Date of Application 23 Dec 2017 07:00 PM
How to Apply:
Candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement, eligibility criteria and other relevant information available at OPTCL official website www.optcl.co.in and register application through the link available their in.
For details of advertisement : Click Here
For Apply Online: Click Here