India Post invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of 4392 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) under Odisha Circle Bhubaneswar. See job details to get more information about age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply etc.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Jobs Details
- Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total No. of Posts: 4392
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 15-03-2019. Age relaxation is admissible 03 years for OBC categories, 05 years for SC/ ST, 10 years for PH candidates as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt/ Central Govt. The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
- Selection Procedure : Candidates Will be Selected On the Basis 10th Mark
- Application Fee: Applicants Rs- 100/- for Gen / OBC for Male Candidates. No Fee for Other Reservation Categories
Opening Date of online application: 15th March 2019
Closing Date of online application: 15th April 2019
How to Apply:
Candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement, eligibility criteria and other relevant information available at Indian Post official website https://indiapost.gov.in & http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/ register their application through the link available their in.
Click here for GDS Recruitment Official Advt
Click here to Apply Online