Odisha Police State Selection Board (OPSSB) Recruitment 2018: Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up of 1722 posts of Civil Constables in the following Districts/Establishments. Read below details to get more information.
Odisha Police Civil Constables Vacancies Details 2018
- Name of the Department : Civil Constables
- Number of vacancies : 1722 posts
- District Wise Vacancy : Angul – 21, Balasore- 69, Bargarh-34, Berhampur-80, Bhadrak-39, Balagir-54, Boudh-25, Cuttack-59, Deogarh-23, Dhenkanal-21, Gajapati-17, Ganjam83,Gagatsinghapur-38, Jajpur25, Jharsuguda, Kalahandi-31, Kandhamal-31, Kendrapara-16, Keonjhar-49, Khordha-27, Koraput-64, Malkangiri-56, Mayurbhanj-69, Nayagarh- 22, Nabarangpur-21, Nuapada-23, Puri-96, Rayagada-55, Rourkela-57, Sambalpur-61, Sundargarh-32, GRP, Cuttcack-24, GRP Rourkela-16, Commissionerate Police BBSR-Cuttack-BBSR-303
- Educational Requirements : Candidate must have completed +2 or its equivalent. The candidates must completed 7th standard in Odia Medium. Be able to read, write & speak Odia. Candidates must have registered his/her name in any employment exchange in the district on or before the date of submission Of application.
- Age Limit : 18 to 23 years. Upper age relaxation:- 5 years in case of SEBC, SC, ST.
- Examination Fees : All applicants other than those belonging to the SC and ST categories are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred Fifty only) in shape of Bank Draft/Postal Order.
- Start Date of submission of Application Form: 02.07.2018 at 10.00 A.M.
- Last date to submit application form: 26th July 2017 by 5.00 P.M
- Physical Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Tests will be held: 6th August 2018 at 7.00 A.M on wards
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are required to visit the official website Odish Police http://odishapolice.gov.in , http://www.opssb.nic.in/ , and www.odisha.gov.in to know details of posts, terms and conditions including academic qualifications, category and salary etc. The application should reach to the concerned Superintendent of police of the Districts as well as police Commissionerate, Bhubaneswar on or before 26th July 2018 by 5.00 P.M.
Visit Official Website: Click Here
For Details of advertisement in Odia: Click Here
For Details of advertisement in English: Click Here
Application Form for Recruitment of Civil Constables in 35 Districts/Establishments(Odia Version): Click Here
Application Form for Recruitment of Civil Constables in 35 Districts/Establishments(English): Click Here