Odisha CHSE +2 Instant Exam : CHSE Odisha, has announced that the date for on-line filling up of forms and programme for the lnstant Examination 2018 has been scheduled as per the following programme. Read below details to get more information.
Students who failed in a subject in the Plus II examination this year but have an aggregate of at least 35% can appear in an instant test in the paper concerned on July 9 and July 12. Such students can fill up forms in their respective colleges from 20th June 2018 to 25th June 2018
Form Fill Up Important Date For Instant Exam (Arts/ Science/Vocational) (Reg/Ex-Reg.Compt./ Distance Education)
- Date of filling up of forms in College ( Arts, Commerce Science & Vocational Stream: 20.06.2018 to 25.06.2018
- Date of deposit of Examination fees through SBI Collect:20.06.2018 to 26.06.2018
- Date of submission of ANNEXURE-ll,MNRs, e-Receipt, Deposit Slip in Head Office / Respective Zonal office of the Council 28.06.2018
- Submission of forms by Zone Office in Head Office, CHSE. Odisha, Bhubaneswar: 29.06.2018
Fee Structure :
- For appearing in non-practical subject by Regular, Ex-Regular & Distance Education candidates : Rs.520/-(Rupees Five Hundred Twenty) only
- For appearing in practical subject without Biology by Regular, Ex-Regular & Distance Education candidates : Rs.530/-(Rupees Five Hundred Forty) only
For appearing in Biology subject for Regular & Ex-Regular candidates: Rs.560/ (Rupees Five Hundred Sixty) only
- Note : Students who have paid additional Center Charge at the time of Annual H.S. Examination 2018 shall also pay additional Center Charges of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty) only if they fill up forms for Instant Examination 2018.
CHSE Instant Examination Time Table 2018
For more details visit: http://chseodisha.nic.in/
For Official Advertisement: Click Here