The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has declared class 10th results on 7th May 2018. The candidates who will be dissatisfied with the marks can challenge their answer sheets. The candidates can apply for the verification of the marks from 10/05/2018 till 25/05/2018 midnight. The online application for checking of addition of marks for both Annual HSC/ SOSC Examination, 2018 will be available in the website www.bseodisha.ac.in . However the applicant depositing fee at the last moment can submit their forms on or before 26/05/2018 midnight.
How to Apply Rechecking / Re addition:
- Visit: http://apps.indiaresults.com/bseodisha/rechecking2018/step1.aspx
- Enter your roll number and password, if already registered.
- If not registered, then the candidate will have to click “Click here to get the password” so that “Step-1 for creating passwords” will be displayed on screen.
- Candidate must enter “Roll number” and “His / her mother’s name” on this page
To go to the next page, click on the “Submit” button i.e. “Step 2 to create a password”
- In the page “Step 2 to create a password” the candidate must enter the password
of his/her choice, retype the password, enter a valid mobile number and e-mail id and enter correspondence address with pin code. Then click on “Submit” button.
- You will now be redirected to the login page where you have to enter your roll number and Enter the password you created and submit
- On clicking the submit button a verification code will be sent to E-Mail ID of the user and the page “Verify Your E-Mail” will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to get the verification code from their respective E-Mail ID and enter the same in this page and click “Verify” button.
- If the E-Mail ID is valid and verification code is properly entered, the data of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- It is important to note that the candidate has to remember his/ her password for further use and for downloading the photocopies of the subjective papers from the website:- www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- If the candidate desire to apply for re-checking of some other papers, besides papers already applied, he/ she can re-enter the website as a registered candidate, using his/ her registered password.
- The data displayed on the screen shall show the marks secured by the candidate in both the OMR and Subjective Papers. The candidate has to click/ select the papers either OMR or Subjective or Both as per his/ her choice and also select for photocopy of subjective paper.
- In case photocopy is opted rechecking of subjective paper is mandatory.
- After selecting the desired subject for rechecking/ photocopy, the “Submit Subjects for Rechecking” button has to be clicked followed by “ Next Step” button”.
- Thereafter the screen showing “Calculate Fee” will be shown which has to be clicked, to know the amount to be paid. Then click “Click here to pay fee” button to move for payment through SBI Collect. It is advisable to pay fee through online using debit/ credit cards of any bank or using internet banking. Note the DU number given by the Bank and log out.
- Server will take at best 12 hours to authenticate your payment.
- Re-visit the website and enter the DU No., Amount & Date and click on “Submit” button and take the print copy of the acknowledgement receipt.
- The process of application shall be completed provided the candidate takes out his/ her acknowledgement receipt. If no acknowledgement receipt is received it shall be taken for granted that, the candidate has not submitted for checking of addition of marks and shall have no claim whatsoever.
- Fee Amount :-
Fee for applying checking of addition of marks for subjective papers : Rs.100/- (per paper)
Fee for applying checking of addition of marks for objective papers : Rs.100/- (per paper)
Fee for applying photocopy of the answer books for subjective papers : Rs.200/- (per paper)
For more Details Visit BSE Odisha Official Website: http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/