Online common application forms for Plus Three admission in Odisha will be available from 6th June 2017 & Students can apply for admission till 20th June 2017, the Department of Higher Education Odisha has notified. 2,09,414 seats are available in 810 Govt. & Private +3 colleges this year. These include 2,09,414 seats in Arts, 32,225 in Physical Science, 21,360 seats in Biology Science, 27,101 Seats in Commerce & 1,252 Seats in Self Finance Department.
Students can apply in their chosen colleges both in online and offline format. To apply online they need to log on to www.dheodisha.gov.in . Those who are interested applying offline, they can fill up the format at their nearest Student Academic Management System (SAMS) Resource Centers (List available at www.dheodisha.gov.in). According to the notification released by the department, the first cut-off mark list would be announced on 28th June 2017 and the first phase admission would be conducted between 30th June and 3rd July 2017.
The second merit list will be declared on 7th July 2017 and the admission would be held between 10th July to 11th July 2017.
The third merit list will be declared on 16th July 2017 and the admission would be held between 17th July to 18th July 2017. Students can option to select 20 colleges from the list of colleges. The entire admission process will complete by 18th July 2017 and classes will start on 19th July 2017. Students can contact SAMS Resource Center (SRC) & toll free no – 155335 / 18003456770 for more information about admission. Student must watch common prospectus before form fill. For download Common Prospectus visit www.dheodisha.gov.in or given below link.
Important Date of Odisha+3 Admission :
- Availability of Online Common Application Form (CAF) in the H.E. Department website www.dheodisha.gov.in : 6th June 2017 (12.00 A.M)
- Availability of Offline/Manual CAF at nearest SAMS Resource [SRC] Center : 6th June 2017 [10.00 A.M](List available at www.dheodisha.gov.in)
- Last date for applying online CAF : 20th July 2017 (12:00 Midnight)
- Last date for submitting Offline/Manual CAF along with supporting documents & fees: 21st June 2017 (05:00 P.M.)
- Last date for submitting print copy of Online CAF at any SRCs along with supporting documents & fees: 21st June 2017 (05:00 P.M.)
- Last date for Online CAF validation & digitization of Offline CAF in e-Space by SRCs: 23rd June 2017(5.00 P.M.)
- Publication of First Selection merit list: 28th June 2017 (11:00 A.M.)
- Admission of the First Selection Applicants & admission data updation by the colleges in their e-Space: 16th to 30th June 2017(5.00 P.M.)
- Publication of Second Selection merit list: 7th July 2017 (11:00 A.M.)
- Admission of the Second Selection Applicants & Second selection admission data updation e-Space by the colleges in their e-Space: 10th & 11th July 2017(05:00 P.M.)
- Publication of list for Third Selection Applicants: 16 July 2017 (11:00 A.M.)
- Admission of the Third Selection Applicants & admission data updation by the colleges in their e-Space: 17th to 18th July 2017(05:00 P.M.)
- Classes start for (+3) 1st year students: 19th July 2017
Important Link for +2 Admission:
Click Here to Download Common Prospectus
Click Here to Download SAMS +3 Admission Guideline
Click Here to Apply Online