Revised e-admission date line for Higher Secondary Schools (Erstwhile +2 Colleges) For the Session 2018-19) : Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha revised dateline for e-admission into Higher Secondary Schools of the state including Self-Financing Upashastri and Vocational Higher Secondary Schools is given below.
Odisha +2 (Plus Two) E-Admission 2018-19: Revised Dateline
Eligibility: Application must have pass in High School Certificate (HSC) Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or its equivalent.
- Applicants can apply online through the website www.samsodisha.gov.in
- The Students are advised to read and understand the Common Prospectus before filling online Common Application From (CAF).
- Register Your Mobile number through OTP, and fill in the application form, Minimum 5 and Maximum 10 Choice of Preference options can be exercised by the applicant
- Online Application Fee payment is an additional option along with existing Application Fee payment process at SAMS Resource Center.
- The List of the SRCs are available in the website www.samsodisha.gov.in
- Please retain the print out of the application form and payment receipt for the future reference. Application fees for General Categories is Rs. 300/- , For ST&SC Category is Rs. 200/
- For More Details, contact e-admission helpdesk (Toll Free) Number 155335, 1800-345-6770
Odisha +2 E-Admission Revised Dateline:
- Last date of applying online CAF through www.samsodisha.gov.in: 22-June-2018 (11:45 pm)
- Last date for submission of print copy of online applied CAF at any SAMS Resource Center (Higher Secondary School) along with supporting documents and fees (if not paid online): 23-June-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Last Date for submission of Manually filled (offline) CAF at any SAMS Resource Center (Higher Secondary School) along with Supporting documents & fees: 23-June-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Last date for digitization of Manually filled-in CAF and validation in e-Space by SAMS Resource Centers (Higher Secondary School): 25-June-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Publication of Merit List of First Selection: 29-June-2018 (11:00 am)
- Admission of the students selected in First selection: 02-July-2018 to 05-July-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Admission Data Updation of the student who took admission in the first selection by Higher Secondary Schools in the e-Space: 06-July-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Publication of Merit List of the Second Selection: 10-July-2018 (11:00 am)
- Admission of the students Selected in Second Selection: 11-July-2018 12-July-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Admission Data Updation of the student who took admission in the second selection by Higher Secondary Schools in the e-Space: 13-July-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Publication of the Spot Merit List three times to the balance sheet after second merit list admission: 16-July-2018 (11:00 am)
- Registration of students for spot admission in the respective Higher Secondary Schools: 18-July-2018 (2:00 pm)
- Publication of final list of spot admission out of the students registered at respective Higher Secondary School: 18-July-2018 (03:00 pm)
- Admission of the students Selected in Spot Selection: 19-July-2018 to 21-July-2018
- Admission Data Updation of the student who took admission in the spot selection by Higher Secondary Schools in the e-Space: 23-July-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Classes start for the 1st year students: 24-July-2018