Odisha +2 (Plus 2) Admission Notification Out For 2018-19 : Directorate of Higher Secondary Education Odisha invites Online applications for Admission into Higher Secondary Schools of the state including Self-Financing, Upashastri and Vocational Higher Secondary Schools. Dateline for e-Admission is given below. Online common application forms for Plus Two admission starts from 1st June 2018 & Students can apply for admission till 17th June 2018, the Department of Higher Education Odisha has notified. 4,16,952 seats are available in 1,555 Govt. & Private junior colleges this year. These include 2,32,883 seats in Arts, 1,39,522 in Science and 44,547 seats in Commerce.
Students can apply in their chosen colleges both in online format. To apply online they need to log on to www.dheodisha.gov.in. According to the notification released by the department, the first cut-off mark list would be announced on 23rd June 2018 and the first phase admission would be conducted between 25th June and 28th June 2018.
The second merit list will be declared on 3rd July 2018 and the admission would be held between 4th July to 6th July 2018. The entire admission process will complete by 18th July 2018 and classes will start on 19th July 2018.
Odisha +2 E Admission Procedure:
- Applicants can apply online through the website www.samsodisha.gov.in.
- Online Application Fee payment is an additional option along with the existing Application Fee payment process at SAMS Resource Center.
- The List of the SRCs are available in the website www.samsodisha.gov.in.
- The Students are advised to read and understand the Common Prospectus before filling online Common Application Form (CAF).
- Please retain the print-out of Application form and Payment receipt of future reference.
- Application fees for General Category is Rs.300/-, for ST & SC Category is Rs.200/-.
- Availability of online application form in the website www.samsodisha.gov.in: 01-June-2018 (11:00 am)
- Last date of applying online CAF through www.samsodisha.gov.in: 22-June-2018 (11:45 pm)
- Last date for submission of print copy of online applied CAF at any SAMS Resource Center (Higher Secondary School) along with supporting documents and fees (if not paid online): 23-June-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Last Date for submission of Manually filled (offline) CAF at any SAMS Resource Center (Higher Secondary School) along with Supporting documents & fees: 23-June-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Last date for digitization of Manually filled-in CAF and validation in e-Space by SAMS Resource Centers (Higher Secondary School): 25-June-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Publication of Merit List of First Selection: 29-June-2018 (11:00 am)
- Admission of the students selected in First selection: 02-July-2018 to 05-July-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Admission Data Updation of the student who took admission in the first selection by Higher Secondary Schools in the e-Space: 06-July-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Publication of Merit List of the Second Selection: 10-July-2018 (11:00 am)
- Admission of the students Selected in Second Selection: 11-July-2018 12-July-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Admission Data Updation of the student who took admission in the second selection by Higher Secondary Schools in the e-Space: 13-July-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Publication of the Spot Merit List three times to the balance sheet after second merit list admission: 16-July-2018 (11:00 am)
- Registration of students for spot admission in the respective Higher Secondary Schools: 18-July-2018 (2:00 pm)
- Publication of final list of spot admission out of the students registered at respective Higher Secondary School: 18-July-2018 (03:00 pm)
- Admission of the students Selected in Spot Selection: 19-July-2018 to 21-July-2018
- Admission Data Updation of the student who took admission in the spot selection by Higher Secondary Schools in the e-Space: 23-July-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Classes start for the 1st year students: 24-July-2018