Online common application forms for Plus Two admission in Odisha will be available from 22nd May 2017 & Students can apply for admission till 7th June 2017, the Department of Higher Education Odisha has notified. 4,00,643 seats are available in 1,502 Govt. & Private junior colleges this year. These include 2,27,790 seats in Arts, 1,30,018 in Science and 42,835 seats in Commerce.
Students can apply in their chosen colleges both in online and offline format. To apply online they need to log on to www.dheodisha.gov.in. Those who are interested applying offline, they can fill up the format at their nearest Student Academic Management System (SAMS) Resource Centres (List available at www.dheodisha.gov.in). According to the notification released by the department, the first cut-off mark list would be announced on 13th June 2017 and the first phase admission would be conducted between 16th June and 21st June 2017.
The second merit list will be declared on 25th June 2017 and the admission would be held between 27th June to 29th June 2017. The entire admission process will complete by 6th July 2017 and classes will start on 6th July 2017.
Important Date of Odisha+2 Admission :
- Availability of Online Common Application Form (CAF): 22nd May 2017
- Availability of Offline/Manual CAF at nearest SAMS Resource [SRC] Centre : 22nd May 2017(List available at www.dheodisha.gov.in)
- Last date for applying online CAF : 7th June 2017 (12:00 Midnight)
- Last date for submitting Offline/Manual CAF along with supporting documents & fees: 8th June 2017 (05:00 P.M.)
- Last date for submitting print copy of Online CAF at any SRCs along with supporting documents & fees: 8th June 2017 (05:00 P.M.)
- Last date for Online CAF validation & digitization of Offline CAF in e-Space by SRCs: 9th June 2017
- Publication of First Selection merit list: 13th June 2017 (11:00 A.M.)
- Admission of the First Selection Applicants & admission data updation e-Space by the colleges in their e-Space: 16th to 20th June 2017
- Publication of Second Selection merit list:
22nd June 2017 (11:00 A.M.) 23rd June 2017(11.00 A.M.) (As per information date change by Department of Higher Education Odisha)
- Admission of the Second Selection Applicants: 24th to 28th June 2017(05:00 P.M.)
- Second selection admission data updation e-Space by the colleges in their e-Space: 29th June 2017
- Publication of list for Third Selection Applicants: 3rd July 2017 (11:00 A.M.)
- Admission of the Third Selection Applicants & admission data updation by the colleges in their e-Space: 5th to 6th July 2017(05:00 P.M.)
- Class Starting Date: 06th July 2017