2nd Phase admission in Junior (Plus 2) College for the Session 2017-18: Admission to the seats lying Vacant in +2 Junior Classes shall be filled up online by the respective college through Common Application Form (CAF) as per the following guidelines for the Academic Year 2017-18.
» The applicants whose upper choice are not closed during 1st phase of admission and still want to go up, need to submit Slide Up Willingness application an any SRCs. They need not submit Fresh CAF. The Slide Up application form can be downloaded from http://dheodisha.gov.in/SAMS/junior.aspx.
- The Fresh CAF is to be submitted for the following categories:
» The applicants who has passed the Supplementary examination conduct by BSE(O) or could not applying during the normal application period due to various reasons.
» The applicants who could not apply during the normal application period (1st Phase of admisson) due to various reasons.
» The applicants who have not got any seats during online admission.
» The applicants who are selected but could not take admission due to various reasons.
» The applicants who have already taken admission in normal admission period but want to switch over to other colleges.
How to Apply:
All such interested applicants are to to apply using the CAF available in the website http://dheodisha.gov.in/SAMS/Junior.aspx . For more details please contact e-admission Help desk @ (Toll Free) number – 155335, 1800-345-6770
1. Availability of Online Common Application Form (CAF) in the H.E. Department website ( www.dheodisha.gov.in ): 17th to 23rd July 2017 ( 12.00 A.M)
2. Last date for submitting the printed / Manual CAF at any SRCs along with supporting documents & fees: 24th July 2017 ( 05:00 PM )
3. Last date for Online CAF validation & Digitization of Offline CAF in e-Space by SRCs: 26th July 2017 ( 11.00 A.M. )
4. Publication 2nd Phase selection merit list: 29th July 2017 (11.00 A.M.)
5. Admission of the selected applicants in 2nd phase selection: 31st July 2017 to 2nd August 2017 ( 5.00 P.M.)
6. Data updation of 2nd Phase Selection in e-Space: 3rd August (05:00 PM)