Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society, Govt. of Odisha
Deptt. Of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha
Annex Building of SIH & FW,Nayapalli,Unit-8,Bhubaneswar-751012,
Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society, Govt. of Odisha Applications are invited from eligible regular & Govt. contractual staff nurses working under state Govt. for 6 months Bridge Programme on Certificate in Community Health for Nurses. See below details to get more information.
Bridge Programme on Certificate in Community Health Details Notification
Applications are invited from eligible staff nurses (Regular & Govt. contractual) working in all 30 districts of the state for the 6-months Bridge programme on certificate in community health for nurses. This course is part of an initiative under the national health mission to strengthen sub-centres as health & wellness centres(H & WCs).Candidates who successfully complete this course will be posted as community health officers(CHOs) in designated sub centres in the same districts where they are working at present. The programme will be implemented through the Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU),with contact classes at Sundergarh & Kandhamal districts.During the current year 60 SNs will be selected and sponsored to persue the course.It is to note that, after completion of course the Staff Nurses will be deployed at different sub-centres of same district to work as community health officers. Accordingly, additional incentives will be paid to such SN to work as CHOs. The course will commence from July, 2017.All expenditure for this course will be sponsored by NHM.All selected candidates will have to sign a bond to work at least for 5 years as CHO.
All applicants fulfilling following eligibility criteria are required to appear for a qualifying examination to be held at Bhubaneswar on 10.06.2017 at Bhubaneswar. The details of the examination will be communicated to short-listed candidates through concerned CDMOs.
Basic eligibility criteria:
- GNM with RNRM from recognized institute or BSc Nursing from a recognized institute or University.
- 40 years(upper age limit).
- At least 2 years of relevant work experiences in the health sector.
- However, preference will be given as per the following priority:
- Regular staff nurses with B.Sc. Nursing
- Regular staff nurses with GNM
- Govt. contractual staff nurses with B.Sc. Nursing.
- Govt. contractual staff nurses with GNM.
How to Apply:
Within each category, younger candidates will be given preference. Eligible candidates may submit their applications along with all requisite documents on or before 31.05.2017, by 5.00p.m. through the concerned CDMO. The guideline and application form can be downloaded from NHM website – www.nrhmorissa.gov.in
1. All applications will be subjected to a screening process and shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a written examination on 10.06.2017 at Bhubaneswar.
2. Candidates applying under reserved category shall need to attach a copy of their caste certificate, issued by competent authority.
3. All essential documents will be verified on the day of the written examination.
4. Please note that 23rd May,2017 shall be taken as reference date for computing experience, age, qualification etc.