North Odisha University Baripada invites online / offline applications in the prescribed form for the following P.G. /M. Tech. / M.Phil. Courses for the Academic Session 2017-18 in North Orissa University. See below details to get more information.
North Odisha University Baripada Admission Notification 2017-18
- Regular P.G. & M.Phil. Courses : M.A/M.Sc./M.Phil. in Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Economics, Master in Computer Application (Selection in MCA is as per Odisha JEE), M.Phil. in Computer Science.
- Self-Financing P.G Courses (SFC): M.A./M.Sc. in Anthropology & Tribal Studies, M.A. in Education, M.A. in English, M.A. in Hindi, M.A. in Sanskrit, M.A. in Santali, M.A. in Odia, M.A./M.Sc. Mathematics, MBA*, MBA in Finance Management, Master in Library & Information Science, Master in Social Work, M.Sc. in RS & GIS, M.Sc. in Wildlife & Biodiversity Conservation, M.A./M.Sc. in Yoga & Naturopathy, M.Sc. in Computer Science, Integrated B.Ed.- M.Ed.
* Selection in MBA is as per Odisha JEE
- Self-Financing M. Tech Course : M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- Self-Financing M.Phil. Courses (SFC) : Anthropology & Tribal Studies / Education / Library & Information Science.
- Regular P.G. & M.Phil Courses : School of Languages : M.A. in English, Odia, Sanskrit, Santali and M.Phil. in English, Odia, Sanskrit.
- Self-Financing P.G. Courses (SFC) : M.A./M.Sc. in Mathematics, M.A./M.Sc. in Yoga & Naturopathy, M.A in Hindi, MBA in Agribusiness, MBA in Finance Management, Master in Displacement Management, Resettlement and Rehabilitation, Master in Disaster Management.
*Note: For subjects available at both the campus (Baripada and Keonjhar), a candidate has to apply separately and can appear for entrance in any one campus, as the date of the entrance test is the same.
Important Dates For P.G./M.Tech./M.Phil:
1. Filling of Application form (both Online & Offline) : 22.05.2017 to 20.06.2017
2. Last date of submission of application form : 20.06.2017
3. For all courses including SFC the date of Entrance : 29.06.2017 to 07.07.2017
4. Date of Admission for P.G. & M.Tech. /M.Phil : 18.07.2017 to 31.07.2017
How to Apply:
For further details regarding Online Admission, Eligibility, Date of Entrance, Application Form and other details, please refer to the website: www.nou.nic.in. SFC courses shall run only if the minimum number of students admitted is 10 for P.G. and 6 for M.Phil.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply, but they have to submit the mark sheets and cerificates on or before the date of entrance test of the concerned programme. The application form and the Information Brochure can be downloaded from the University website www.nou.nic.in. For Offline application, the filled in application form along with an account payee Bank Draft of Rs.500/- (for P.G.), Rs.600/- (for M.Phil./M.Tech.) and other documents shall reach the office of the undersigned on or before 20.06.2017. All payments shall be made through Bank Draft in favour of the Comptroller of Finance, North Orissa University, payable at Baripada. Applicants shall appear the entrance test as per the date and time mentioned in the Information Brochure available in the University website. No separate Admit card shall be issued by the University for the entrance test.