North Odisha University (NOU) invites online / offline applications in the prescribed form for the following P.G. / M.Phil. /Pre-Ph.D Courses for the Academic Session 2018-19 in North Orissa University. See below details to get more information.
North Odisha University Baripada Admission Notification 2018-19
Mani Campus At Baripada in Mayurbhanj
- Regular P.G. Courses: Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Application (Selection in MCA is as per Odisha JEE), Economics, Physics, Santali, Zoology.
- M.Phil. Courses : Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Economics, Computer Science, Santali.
- Self-Financing P.G Courses (SFC): Anthropology & Tribal Studies, Education, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Santali, Odia, Mathematics, MBA*, MBA in Finance Management, Library & Information Science, Social Work, RS & GIS, Wildlife & Biodiversity Conservation, Yoga & Naturopathy, Computer Science, Integrated B.Ed.- M.Ed.
* Selection in MBA is as per Odisha JEE
Second Campus At Suleikhamar Keonjhar
- Regular P.G. Courses : School of Languages : English, Geology, Odia, Material Science, Odia, Sanskrit.
- M.Phil Courses : English, Odia, Sanskrit
*Note: For Subjects available at the both the campus, a candidate has to apply separately and appear at entrance test only in the main campus Baripada.
For Subjects as specified in the North Odisha University Ph.D Regulation 2016-2017, available in the website.
Important Dates For P.G./M.Tech./M.Phil:
1. Availability of Application form (both Online & Offline) : 21.05.2018
2. Last date of submission of application form : 21.06.2018
3. Date of P.G. Entrance Test (Regular & SF Courses) : 03.06.2018 to 10.07.2018
4. Date of M.Phil Entrance Test: 17.07.2018
5. Date of Pre-Ph.D. Entrance Test (All Subjects): 20.08.2018 to 23.08.2018
4. Date of Admission : 16.07.2018 to 30.07.2018
How to Apply:
For further details regarding Online Admission, Eligibility, Date of Entrance, Application Form and other details, please refer to the website: www.nou.nic.in.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply, but they have to submit the mark sheets and cerificates on or before the date of entrance test of the concerned programme. The application form and the Information Brochure can be downloaded from the University website www.nou.nic.in. For Offline application, the filled in application form along with an account payee Bank Draft of Rs.500/- (for P.G.), Rs.600/- (for M.Phil.), Rs.1000/- (For Pre-Ph.D) and other documents shall reach the office of the undersigned on or before 21.08.2018. All payments shall be made through Bank Draft in favor of the Comptroller of Finance, North Orissa University, payable at Baripada. Applicants shall appear the entrance test as per the date and time mentioned in the Information Brochure available in the University website. No separate Admit card shall be issued by the University for the entrance test.