NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH BHUBANESWAR (An autonomous Institution under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India) At/ P.O.- Jatni, Dist- Khurda, Pin-752050, Odisha (Research & Development Section) – Indian nationals are invited for Walk-In-Interview on 14.09.2018 at about 10.30 AM for one temporary position of Research Associate-I under the project “Contracted and Expanded Porphyrin Analogues with Polycyclic Aromatic Units: Syntheses and Applications” in the School of Chemical Sciences, NISER, Bhubaneswar funded by SERB, Govt. of India.
NISER Research Associate-I Recruitment Details
- Post Name: Research Associate-I
- Qualification: Ph.D in Bio-inorganic Chemistry. Candidates, who have submitted their PhD thesis related to the above field, are also eligible for the interview.
- Desirable: Experience in Expanded porphyrin area.
- Fellowship: ₹36,000/- plus HRA, as per SERB norms
- Age Limit: 35 years as on date of walk-in-interview, age relaxation to entitled categories as per SERB
- Note: The above position is purely temporary, initially for a period of one year but strictly coterminus
with the project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/ claim, implicit, or explicit for consideration/ absorption against any NISER post.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should appear for a walk in interview scheduled to be held on 14.09.2018 at about 10.30 AM at the School of Chemical Sciences building, NISER, along with their resume duly filled in all respect in the prescribed proforma (given in page 2-3 of this document) along with copies of all certificates at the time of interview with recent passport size photograph pasted on it. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview for verification. The selection will be made on the basis of Interview of the candidates. All candidates are requested to reach one hour before the scheduled time. For any clarification please contact Prof. A. Srinivasan at [email protected]. It is encouraged to send the soft copy of the application to the above email address before the interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate, if called for interview or joining the position.
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Visit Official Website: Click Here