Applications are invited from male Indian nationals possessing educational qualifications and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. See job details to get more information.
- Name of the Post: Navik (General Duty)
- Qualification. 10+2 passed with 50 % Mark
- Age Limit: 18 to 22 years i.e. between 01 Aug 1995 to 31 Jul 1999 (Both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Pay & Allowances: Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik(GD) is Rs. 21700/-
- End date of online registration: 22 March 2017 till 1700 Hrs
How to Apply:
Candidates are advised to go through the detalied advertisement available at Indian Coast Guard official website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and register their application through the link available theirin. For the details selection procedure, online application & advertisement visit website: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in