Central University of Odisha, Koraput will recruits 4 Library Professional Trainee from Indian Nationals for the following time bound assignment for its Central Library. See below job details to get more information about qualification, eligibility conditions, how to apply etc.
Central University of Odisha, Koraput Job Details
- Name of the Post: Library Professional Trainee
- Nature of Trainee ship: Learn while you work on different functions & services of the library.
- No. of positions: 04 (Four)
- Period of Training: One Year
- Stipend: Rs.15,000/- per month consolidated with no additional perk.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be a Postgraduate in any discipline of study with Bachelor Degree in Library & Information Science from a recognized Institute/University. or Master Degree in Library & Information Science from a recognized Institute/University.
- Desirable: Computer Knowledge will be preferred
- Age Limit: Below 26 years as on date of advertisement
- Mode of Selection: The University reserves the right to conduct Written Test wherever the circumstances so warrant or may fix criteria to restrict the number of Candidates for Interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of minimum qualification or higher than those prescribed in this advertisement. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the selection process/walk-in-interview.
- Date of Interview: 24.07.2017 (09.30 A.M.)
- Venue of Interview: Landiguda Campus, Central University of Odisha, Koraput.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may Attend Walk-in-Interview on above program with original certificates, mark sheets and other testimonials for verification along with a brief CV. Fore more details visit central university official website : http://cuo.ac.in or Click Here To Download Full Advertisement