NTPC SAIL Power Company Limited (NSPCL) invites from energetic, young and eligible candidates with brilliant academic record to join NSPCL as Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee for its projects located in the State of Odisha and West Bengal and Corporate Center located at New Delhi. See job details to get more information.
NSPCL Job Details
- Post Name: Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee
- No. of Vacancies: 4
- Qualification: Full time regular B. Sc. With Chemistry (Chemistry must be subject in final year)/ Graduate Industrial/ Applied Chemistry with 60% marks.
- Upper Age Limit: 27 years as on last day of application Period of Training One year which may be extended at the discretion of Management.
- Grade after successful completion of training: W3
- Consolidated stipend during training: Rs. 11500/- Pay Scale (IDA pattern) Rs. 11500 – 26000
- Service Agreement Bond: The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 50,000/- (General and OBC) and Rs. 25,000/- (SC/ST/PwD) to serve the company for a minimum period of 3 years after completion of training
- Application Fee: RS. 300 for General and OBC-NCL category
1. Commencement of Online Registration of application: 8th April 2017 (Saturday) 10:00
2. Last date for online registration of application: 29th April 2017 (Saturday) Midnight
3. Remittance of application: process Charges/ fee in Bank (only on bank working days) 29.04.2017 (Saturday) During Banking Hrs
5. Tentative Date of Written Test: 11th June 2017
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are required to visit the website http://www.nspcl.co.in to know details of posts, terms and conditions including academic qualifications, category and salary etc. . For details of advertisement or to apply: Click Here