Khallikote Autonomous College Berhampur Ganjam Odisha invites for admission into two years B Ed program as per NCTE norm and SCRET syllabus.Read below details to get more information.
Khallikote University Berhampur Odisha B.Ed Admission Detail Procedure
Course Name : B.Ed
Course Duration: 2 Years
Application Form Fee: Rs. 500/-
Total Intake Capacity for B.Ed : 50(Fifty)
- Arts – 20 seats
- Physical science – 15 seats
- Biological science – 15 seats
Eligibility: The candidate must fulfil all the eligibility conditions given below:
- She / he must be an Arts / Science Graduate. General candidates should have at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s Degree examination or in the Master Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanity and SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates should have 45% of marks in aggregate in the Bachelor Degree examination or in the Master’s Degree. She / he should have passed Graduation with at least two school subjects of minimum 200 marks each. OR Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology (B.Tech) with specialization in Science and Mathematics (as per AICTE syllabus) with 55% marks in aggregate for General candidates and 50% marks in aggregate for SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates.
- The Science graduate candidates should have passed with two school subjects (with not less than 200 marks each) out of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science and Geography.
- For the Arts Graduate candidate, one of the subject shall be considered out of English, Odia, Hindi and Sanskrit and another subject shall be considered from the subject studied out of History, Geography, Economics, Indian Economy, Political Science, Landmarks in Indian History, Indian Geography, Indian Polity, Mathematics (Each subject of the above mentioned list should have been studied at the Graduation level with not less than of 200 marks)
- N.B. : The candidates who have passed Shastri qualification are not eligible to apply for the general B.Ed. Course.
- She / he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in specific examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia. Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the Headmaster of the concerned school that he / she has passed HSC Examination in Odia medium.
Age limit as on 30.06.2018: For General – 30 years, For SC, ST and SEBC – 35 Years & For PH – 40 Yaers
How to Apply:
For further details regarding Admission, Eligibility, Date of Entrance, Application Form, Course Fee and other details, please refer Information Prospectus which is available in University official website: www.khallikotecollege.org The last date of submission of online application is 3oth June 2018.
Detailed Admission Programs:
- Opening of online application for admission: 15th June 2018
- Last Date For Submission of Form (Online). 30th June 2018
- Last Date For Receipt of Printed Hard Copy along with self attested xerox copies of all certificates and DD: 4th July 2018
- Display of merit list in the website: 9th July 2018
- Date of admission by person: 12th July 2018
- Reporting for waiting list: 16th July 2018
- Admission for waiting list: 19th July 2018
- Commencement of class from: 20th July 2018
Click Here to View B.Ed Prospectus
Click Here to Apply Onlie