Kendriya Vidyalaya Unit-IX Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019: Walk in interview will be held in the Vidyalaya Premises from 16″, 18″ & 19″ February 2019 for the following posts in order to prepare a panel of teachers in different subjects and vocations on contractual daily need basis against leave vacancies which may arise during the academic year 2019-20. Interested candidates fulfilling the qualification may appear for the interview as per the details given below.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Unit-IX Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 Details
||Minimum Essential qualification Required
||Date of Interview
||Art, Craft & Dance Coach & Sports Coach
||Experience and expertise in the field required.
||16th February 2019
||Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI
||Diploma holder in Nursing from Govt. recognized institution preferably with 10 years experience.
||B.A/B.Sc.(Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counseling from Govt. recognized institution preferably with minimum one year experience.
||PGT ( Computer Science)
||BE/ B.Tech(Comp. Sc.) MCA/ M.Sc.(Comp. Sc.)/ M.Sc. (Electronics with Comp. Sc.)/ M.Sc. (IT). Additional qualification in MM, WT & IP.
||18th February 2019
||B.Sc.(Comp. Sc), Bachelor Degree in any Science subject/ Math with PGDCA OR Post-Graduate Degree in any subject with PGDCA! ‘O’-Level from DOEACC/ ‘A-Level from DOEACC.
||Reginal Language (Oriya Teacher)
||Graduation with minimum 50% marks both subject concerned and aggregate separately and B. Ed from recognized University | Institution
||Bachler’s Degree/Diploma in German for Teachers who have learnt German from Indian Universities OR Bachler’s Degree in any subject with B2 level of the Common European Framework for German Language.
||PGT (English, Maths/Sanskrit/Physics/Chemistry/Biology/ Commerce/Bio-Tech/Economics/Pol.Sc, Hindi/History & Geography/Physics Health & Education
||Master Degree in the subjects with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. from a Recognised University / Institution. For Health & Physical Education: M.P.Ed
||19th February 2019
||TGT (Math/Scinece/English / S.ST., Hindi / Sanskrit
||Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. from Recognised University / Institution.
||10+2 with at least 50% marks and CT/JBT/B.EL.Ed/B.Ed.
The remuneration for these posts will be paid as per KVS rules. Candidates should bring one set of Xerox Copies of all certificate & testimonials along with the originals and one passport size photograph for submission and registration at the time of Interview. For details Qualification & Registration form available in the Vidyalaya website www.kv1bbsr.edu.in.
- After 10 am strictly no registration will be made. The engagement of contractual teachers will be made on the basis of as and when required. The Vidyalaya has got right not to engage contractual teacher in a post so advertised.
- Experience in CBSE affiliated School will be given preference.
- The post are purely temporary and mere attending Walk-In-Interview does not confer any right to get appointment immediately as the selection will be made purely on merit in the panel list.
- No. TA & DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Candidates should have required qualification from Govt. Recognized Institutions or Universities.
- Age should be 18 to 62 years as on 01.04.2019.
- Canvassing in any form will be considered as disqualification.
- Preference will be given to the candidates qualified in CTET for the post of PRT & TGT
Official Website: Click Here
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Details Of Qualification: Click Here
Registration Form: Click Here