SCB Medical College & Hospital Cuttack, Odisha invites applications for engagement of Junior Lab Technician post (for blood bank) on contractual basis. See job details to get more information.
SCB Medical College & Hospital Cuttack Job Details
- Name of Post: Laboratory Technician (Contractual) [for Blood Bank]
- Total No of Post : 03 (UR-02, ST-01)
- Salary: PB-Rs.5200/- GP- Rs.2400/-
- Qualification: Must have passed HSC / equivalent examination and +2 Science Examination under CHSE, Odisha/ equivalent and passed DMLT examination from any of the 3 (three) Medical College & Hospitals of the State. or Any other private institution recognized by Govt. of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education. One percent extra mark of the total marks for each completed year of continuous service (from any Govt. institution) subject to a maximum of fifteen percent which will be added to the marks secured by them for deciding the merit position. Preference will be given to the Candidates with Six Months Experience in the testing of Blood and /or its Components).
- Selection Processes: Selection of the candidate shall be in merit basis on career assessment.
How to Apply:
The detail advertisement along the General Conditions & Application Form will be available at SCB Medical College & Hospital, Cuttack official website – www.scbmch.nic.in