District Education Office Nayagarh invites application from interested eligible candidates for engagement of Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant on contractual basis in Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas in Jajpur District. See Job details to get more information.
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Jajpur Job Details
- Name of the Post: Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant
- No of Post: 05 Nos.
- Scale Pay: Rs. 7,100/- (Consolidated)
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree and knowledge in Computer with tally. Proficiency in Odia and English
- Age Limit: Candidate must be under 32 years of age and above 21 years age as on 27.03.2017. Upper age limit for SC/ST, Women,SEBC candidate shall be relaxed by 5 years and for PH candidate relaxed by 10 years
- Application fees: Rs. 200/‐ in shape of Indian Postal Order (IPO) payable to District
Education Officer, Jajpur along with the application form.
- Last Date of Application: The last date of receipt of application forms in the Office of the District Education Officer, Jajpur, At/Po/Dist: Jajpur, Pin: 755001 is 12.04.2017.
How to Apply:
For application form and other details, please visit the District website www.jajpur.nic.in. All application dully filled in along with self attested photo copies of educational certificates/ mark sheets/ caste certificate/ employment registration card and other documents shall be submitted through Regd. Post/ Speed Post only addressed to the District Education Officer, Jajpur, At/Po/Dist: Jajpur, Pin: 755001 so as to reach in the District Education office on or before the last date i.e., 12.04.2017. For details of advertisement or to apply: Click Here